The museums of Colorado’s Central Plains offer something for everyone. Click on a museum for more information, including admission schedules. Many offer free admission with a Journey Ticket – be sure to print your free ticket today!
Colorado’s Central Plains Museums are open Memorial Day through Labor Day. While the museums are closed September through May, we invite you to explore the area we invite you to explore the area by visiting antique shops, taking photos and exploring our Off the Beaten Trial geocaching sites.
- Lincoln County's Hedlund House Museum - Hugo, CO
- Limon Heritage Museum & Railroad Park - Limon, CO
- Arriba Museum - Arriba, CO
- Elbert County Museum - Kiowa, CO
- Bailey Saddleland Museum - Simla, CO
- Flagler Hospital Museum & Hal Borland Room - Flagler, CO
- Second Central School Museum - Flagler, CO
- Kit Carson County Carousel - Burlington, CO
- Old Town - Burlington, CO
- Kit Carson Museum - Kit Carson, CO
- Cheyenne Wells Old Jail Museum - Cheyenne Wells, CO
- Mountain States Telephone & Telegraph Museum - Cheyenne Wells, CO