We are very happy that you've chosen to include Our Journey as part of your own journey this year. Hardy explorers and history buffs alike will discover that Cheyenne, Elbert, Kit Carson and Lincoln counties are alive with history on the delightfully wide-open Plains.
Inside this kit, youíll find:
- The Our Journey booklet, packed with all sorts of information on things to see and do
- A special ticket for your own Journey to Coloradoís Central Plains
- A few other surprises that will make your trek even more fun!
-- DOWNLOAD FREE TOUR CARD --
Use your ticket before September 1, 2017, and enjoy free admission to all of the historical attractions listed below.
- Lincoln County's Hedlund House Museum - Hugo, CO
- Limon Heritage Museum & Railroad Park - Limon, CO
- Arriba Museum - Arriba, CO
- Elbert County Museum - Kiowa, CO
- Bailey Saddleland Museum - Simla, CO
- Flagler Hospital Museum & Hal Borland Room - Flagler, CO
- Second Central School Museum - Flagler, CO
- Kit Carson County Carousel - Burlington, CO
- Old Town - Burlington, CO
- Kit Carson Museum - Kit Carson, CO
- Cheyenne Wells Old Jail Museum - Cheyenne Wells, CO
- Mountain States Telephone & Telegraph Museum - Cheyenne Wells, CO
We hope you enjoy your own journey to
Colorado’s Central Plains. Please call 1-800-825-0208
if you have questions or need
directions. We’ll be happy to help you plan the perfect
summer trip—out to the Plains and back into history.
See you soon!